The Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 50 Dollars
On the lookout for the best Bluetooth speakers under 50 dollars? We got you covered!
Outdoor social gatherings can never be complete without great music. For the ultimate outdoor fun with family and friends, you need a portable wireless speaker that can last long and produce high-quality sound.
But does that mean you have to spend big bucks to enjoy crisp and clear music? Absolutely not!
We'll give you our list of the best Bluetooth speakers under 50 dollars!
While its true that expensive, high-end wireless speakers have quite impressive outputs, there are cheaper options on the market today that can also deliver quality sound.
ven better is that these options are quite diverse, meaning you won’t be limited to a handful brands just because your budget is $50.
So, what can $50 get you in today’s wireless speaker market?
We Compare the Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 50 Dollars
AOMAIS Sport II
Functional even when submerged in a 3-feet water pond for 30 minutes
Chosen for its 24-hour battery life
Dknight Magicbox II
Packs a powerful bass for a small size
Cambridge Soundworks OontZ Angle 3
Passive subwoofer design allows for an evenly distributed sound frequency.
5 Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 50 Dollars
1. AOMAIS Sport II
If you prefer sporty speaker designs, the AOMAIS Sport II is meant for you. In addition to its sleek and sporty look, it boasts of an impressive IPX7 water resistance rating.
You can submerge it in a 3-feet water pond for 30 minutes and it will still be functional. It can also float in water, making it the perfect beatbox for a pool party. It comes with a floating accessory so you can swim with it in the pool!
In terms of sound, the Sport II comes with a 10W output that you can easily pair with a similar model.
- Waterproof IPX7: AOMAIS Sport II has designed and provided fully waterproof of highest protection degree of IPX7...
- 20W powerful sound, stereo pairing function: crystal clear balanced bass, connect two AOMAIS Sport II Bluetooth speakers...
- Rugged and durable design: featuring a smooth rubber exterior protects the speaker from impact, anomia's Sport II is the...
2. Anker Soundcore
Next in our list of the best Bluetooth speakers under 50 dollars is the Anker Soundcore. It is relatively small, but it has an incredible battery life. It can last you a whole 24 hours when fully charged. It’s also equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and a 66-feet connectivity range, which is above average.
However, it doesn't have an equally impressive design, which is totally fine for a speaker of its price.
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero distortion by...
- 24H WORRY-FREE BATTERY LIFE: Anker's exclusive, long-life battery technology provides 24 hours of sublime music.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 4.0 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 66 ft.
3. Dknight Magicbox II
If there’s one thing that the Dknight Magicbox is known for is its powerful bass punch. It pumps out remarkably amount of energy given its small 10W size.
Even better is that its sound doesn’t get distorted when you crank up the volume, unlike many Bluetooth speakers under $50.
Additional features include an inbuilt 3.5mm AUX-in port that allows you to connect it to devices without Bluetooth capability and an inbuilt microphone for hands-free calling. Its battery can last up to 10 hours when fully charged.
If you can ignore its looks, it’s a high-performance speaker for its price. However, if you are willing to spend $100 and above, we recommend JBL Charge 2 and Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2. These are two of the best available in the market if a speaker with powerful bass is what you're looking for.
4. Cambridge Soundworks OontZ Angle 3
If you’re getting bored with the same old blocks designs, you can mix things up a little with a triangular model.
The 5-inch Cambridge Soundworks OontZ Angle 3 comes with an IPX5 water resistance rating, meaning that it can withstand splash water and rain.
Inside the OontZ Angle 3 is a 2200mAh battery that allows you to enjoy music for 15 hours non-stop. It also boasts of a stereo output of 10W and an evenly distributed sound frequency, thanks to its passive subwoofer design.
Additionally, the OontZ Angle 3 has dual drivers that are strategically positioned upwards to give you a better listening angle.
- Case Only! Lightweight and durable material offers excellent protection for Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 PLUS...
- Extra Room for Audio Cable and USB Cable, With zipper and Handstrap
- Soft microfiber lining protects OontZ Angle 3 PLUS Bluetooth Speaker from scratches and bump
5. ZENBRE Z3
ZENBRE Z3 is a versatile speaker with an impressive range for its size and price. Whether you want to enjoy your special playlist, listen to the radio or enjoy your favorite streaming service, ZENBRE has got you covered.
In addition to its Bluetooth capability, it also has an AUX input and a TF card slot. In terms of power, it comes with a 10W output that can comfortably cover a range of 33 feet.
- 【Vigorous Deep sound quality】 double 5W Bluetooth speakers and enhanced bass resonator, combined with more than 90dB...
- 【Up to 20H playtime】built-in 2600mAh rechargeable lithium battery for up to 20 hours playtime. Built-in microphone...
- 【Bluetooth 4.1, Smart connection】equipped with advanced Bluetooth 4.1 Tech, make the connection fast and save time....
Manage Your $50 Expectations
When shopping for wireless speakers below $50, it’s best to keep your expectations in check to avoid disappointments.
For $50, all you can get is a decent speaker with a long lasting battery, good audio, and probably weather resistance.
So this wraps up our list of the best Bluetooth speakers under 50 dollars.
If you are looking for more power, more creative designs, and better sound quality, you would want to consider increasing your budget.
Check out our reviews of the wireless speakers under 100 dollars.
Finally if budget is really an issue, you can check out the Bluetooth speakers from Monoprice. They have a wide range of speakers that you can buy for $35!